Today I wanted to share with you my Christmas Gift Guide for Her. These items would be great for a sister, friend or even mom. I mean I'm a mom and I'd love all of these items. :) The best part is everything is under $50! And the majority of the items are on sale right now, so hurry and get yours before they're all gone.
1. What girl doesn't want to soak in the tub after a long day? Especially with the temps dropping, sometimes that's the only way I can warm up. Philosophy's Fresh Cream smells heavenly, it's the perfect winter fragrance and is not overpowering which makes it a crowd pleaser.
2. OK friends, this is my all time favorite gloss for everyday. My go to colors are Tiramisu and Creme Brûlée. And I can usually find these for around $5! I always gift them to my girlfriends because who doesn't love lipgloss? I may have a little addiction. ;)
3. THIS ROBE!!! I mean come on, how cozy does this look? I like that it's shorter so almost like a cardigan. I adore the fur detail and will for sure be putting this on my wish list!
4. I love a cami and this one has the cutest lace detail and it's racer back which I love. How adorable would this be under that warm robe?
5. I get stopped all the time by people asking about my POPSOCKET on my phone. Trust me, if you are on the fence about buying one of these you need to DO IT! And this one from Free People is just so perfectly girl. :)
6. Are you all on the Jogger kick like I am? I come home at the end of the day and immediately change into mine. Old Navy is having an incredible sale on theirs right now, like 40% off! You better believe I'll get every color.
7. Slippers are something that I don't typically buy for myself but would love to receive as a gift. And these are great because of the hard soles, you can actually walk outside to get the mail without ruining them.
8. A new planner! Yep it's that time of year, we need to order our new day planners for 2018. Time flies when we're having fun doesn't it? ;)
9. My all time favorite candle EVER!!!! Like the gloss...I gift this often because it's such a great fragrance that everyone loves.
10. This throw is so soft, you'll want to wrap up with a good book or binge watch all you favorite shows while staying super cozy.
11. That perfect nude with a subtle hint of pink...that's what you'll get with OPI's Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. It's the perfect color all year round!
Hope you found some ideas for the Girly Girls in your life (or yourself)! ;) Next week I'll be starting my Christmas Home Tour, first stop is my Living Room. Till then have a great weekend and stay warm.